Three of the biggest risks faced by firefighters are disorientation, visibility and accountability (to both individuals and tools). Foxfire® illuminating products assist firefighters in facing these risks by improving positional orientation, making personnel easy to locate and illuminating search areas.
- Increases visibility and positional orientation
- Can be charged by any light source (sun, artificial light, low light)
- Will illuminate for hours
- May be recharged repeatedly by any light condition
- Glow/illumination serves as a “light emitter”
- Energy efficient, eco-friendly and no batteries required
- Made of industrial grade high temperature resistant silicone
- Can withstand high temperatures
Foxfire Illuminating Products Include:
Track firefighters and increase safety in smoky or dark environments with Foxfire Illuminating Helmet Bands
- Made of industrial grade high temperature resistant silicone, Foxfire illuminating Helmet Bands illuminate search areas and make fellow crew members easy to locate.
- Flat measurements: 11.5" x 1.5"
-- Foxfire Do-It-Yourself Illumination Kit Instructions (Diagram)
-- Foxfire Do-It-Yourself Illumination Kit Instructions (Written)
Identify your crew and equipment with illuminating color-coded grip wrap. Provides at-a-glance identification with day-glow colors that illuminate in the darkness.
- Heavy duty, made of industrial grade reinforced silicone. Each roll is aprox. 55" which is enough for the center of a large halligan, 6' New York hook or two axe handles.
- May be secured in place by wrapping duct tape, electrical tape, zip tie etc on end to keep it from unraveling. Does not have adhesive so it can be re-used.
- Unique surface clings to itself and allows grip on wet or dry tools with or without gloves
Suitable for SCBA bottles, water cans and more
- Available with printed unit/crew/department identification
- Flat measurements: 8" x 3"
Identify your crew in total darkness and illuminate your surroundings with Foxfire Illuminating Tetrahedrons
- Extreme reflectivity, advanced photoluminescence afterglow
- Strong surface bonding
- Sold individually or in sets of eight